Brackenhill Methodist Chapel

The chapel was founded in 1907-8 at a cost of £665. Costs were kept down by members of the congregation doing the work and purchasing stones. Materials and cash were also donated by Camplin Bros. Quarry owners.

The chapel had a small upstairs room where Sunday School was held.

Sadly the chapel was demolished to make way for a wider entrance for the new housing at Turnberry Avenue. 

See the Landmarks map for the location of the chapel before it's demolition.